20 THINGS I’VE LEARNT IN 2020
1.That people and time matter not money & ‘things
2.That times of adversity bring out the very best in some people and the very worst in others
3. That I will be changing many of my priorities in 2021
4. That it’s ok & important to enjoy ‘me time’ more regularly without feeling guilty
5. That it’s good to slow down and appreciate the smaller things in life
6. I’m better at a lot of things than I give myself credit for
7. I’m starting to master the art of self confidence at long last!
8. How to say NO to things I don’t want to do
9. That stepping out of my comfort zone and saying YES to some things was a good thing
10. Family time is the most important thing period!
11. Being a parent gets easier and harder as they get older!
12. The importance of a good skincare routine in my 40’s
13. Life is short, buy that bag, burn the expensive candle, use that dinner service & go to that place you’ve always wanted to go to!
14. If you’re not moving forward, you’re standing still.
15. I’m absolutely loving writing
16. My passion for travel is just as strong as ever & I have so many places I still want to visit especially after not being able to go anywhere this year
17. That fresh flowers, a pink G&T and a gorgeous candle make me feel very happy
18. That my husband really is my best friend & rock
19. Just how important spending time with my gorgeous parents is after lockdown this year
20. That my children are my world, but I knew that anyway!