THE ‘ME’ IN ‘ME AND MY BELLE’
via The ‘Me’ in ‘Me And My Belle’
38) THE SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD
The Sunshine Blogger Award
Hello everyone! I hope your having a lovely day! Today I’m doing this special post because I was nominated for the sunshine Blogger award by citylovingsouthener which I’m really grateful & thrilled about!
Here are the rules for nominees:
1) Thank blogger(s) who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
2) Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
3) Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4) List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or in your blog
The questions asked of me:
1. What genre of music do you utterly dislike? Heavy Metal
2. My hobby is planning, what hobby or hobbies do you do? Pilates, blogging
3. Would you say you’re organized or unorganised ? Very organised
4. If you could, would you repeat high school/college? Yes
5. What is your favorite book or book series? All autobiographies
6. Do you prefer sunshine or rainy days? Sunshine
7. What’s your favorite ice cream flavor? Rum & Raisin
8. If you could travel anywhere for free, where would it be? The Maldives
9. I’m a lover of makeup and books, what’s something you love and have a collection of? Candles, photo albums
10. Team MacBook or team HP? MacBook
11. What’s something you’re not very good at, but want to achieve? I’d love to be good at Art and to play the Piano
My questions to you:
1. Do you have any regrets?
2. What is your favourite season?
3. Place you want to travel to?
4. Corrie or Emmerdale?
5. What drink do you order at the bar?
6. Biggest phobia?
7. What would your perfect day be?
8. Best book you’ve ever read?
9. Best film you’ve ever watched?
10. Favourite blogger and favourite vlogger?
11. Why do you blog?
I tag :
The Lifestyle Love Blog
What Is Normal For
The Alexandra Jane
Little Bex Writes
Me and My Belle Blog
Natasha’s Lifestyle Blog
I just want to say a big thank you to City Loving Southener for nominating me and I really enjoyed this! I hope your weekend is great!